Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fleet Foxes' "Mykonos"


Here's my weekly reminder to tune in to Sinking with Sylvia (and Sometimes Todd) on Little Radio tomorrow from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST. Tomorrow their guest will be Teddy Headphones. Teddy's a rather unusual music critic. If that's not enough, they'll also be giving away a pair of passes to Coachella.

Each week I pick a track, they play it and I eventually write about it here. On March 27th, it was their first show after SXSW. My favorite live set at SXSW was Fleet Foxes, so I chose their track, "Mykonos." I've already written about Fleet Foxes several times, which is kind of ridiculous for a band that's only released an EP. I won't add much here, but I will say that I'm looking forward to their full length, which comes out June 3rd on Sub Pop.


Download Fleet Foxes' "White Winter Hymnal"
Watch an old video of Fleet Foxes covering Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams"
See Teddy interview Pigeon John
See Teddy interview the Broken West

No comments: