Thursday, May 10, 2007

Austin City Limits Lineup Announced

The Austin City Limits Festival just announced its lineup and it's really, really good. Great that they've invited two of my favorite LA bands, The Little Ones and The Broken West. This is only a partial lineup, for the full thing go HERE.

When: September 14-16
Where: Austin, TX
How Much: Three-day Passes = $145
Who: See Below

Bands I really like: Bob Dylan, Bjork, The White Stripes, Wilco, Arcade Fire, Muse (live anyway), My Morning Jacket, Bloc Party, Lucinda Williams, Spoon, The Decemberists, Peter Bjorn & John, Yo La Tengo, Blonde Redhead, The Little Ones, The Broken West

Bands I don't mind : Arctic Monkeys, Crowded House, , M.I.A., Ben Kweller, Amy Winehouse, Joseph Arthur, Steve Earle, Midlake

Bands I'm curious about: Andrew Bird, LCD Soundsystem, Devotchka, Ghostland Observatory, Del McCoury, The National , Asleep at the Wheel

Bands I'm not that into, but maybe you are: The Killers, Queens of the Stone Age, CYHSY, Regina Spektor, Damine Rice, Joss Stone, Kaiser Chiefs, Indigo Girls, Gotan Project, Rodrigo y Gabriela

No comments: