Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday Night Music Options 4/9/07

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've been lying on the couch sweating and shivering for the past five days. I had tickets to see Jason Lytle and Aaron Espinosa last Wednesday and couldn't go. I probably would have seen some shows this weekend too. Anybody make it out to Richard Swift and David Vandervelde? I'm finally starting to feel a little better, but I'm on a dial-up connection at the moment, so I'll keep it brief. Check out one of the free residencies tonight.....

Monday's Pick:
The Minor Canon / Secretary Bird @ Spaceland (Free) - As I previously reported, the Minor Canon was very good last week.

Also Recommended:
The Black Pine / The Stevenson Ranch Davidians / Hearts of Palm UK @ the Echo (Free)

Sonic Boom (Spacemen 3) / LSD and the Search for God / Eskimohunter @ Safari Sam's ($10)

Wires on Fire @ Silverlake Lounge (Free)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, when i saw that You Set the Scene was neglected, even for one day, i worried. after two days, i swear i thought you had bit the big one. glad to see you're not pushing up daisies.

Anonymous said...

yeah, are you okay?

Duke said...

i'm still sick as shit. i finally got a dr's appt today. hopefully he'll give me some magic pills that make it all better.