Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday Night Music Options 4/11/07

Zozobra Plays the Mountain in Chinatown Tonight
Day seven of my sickness. I'm completely devoid of energy. I have tickets to shows on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully I'm better soon.
Tonight's Pick:
Zozobra / Clouds @ the Mountain (Free) – This one's not for everybody. A couple of very heavy bands on the local label, Hyrda Head. I like to listen to Zozobra sometimes while I’m driving. Their music pretty much sounds like how I feel on the inside while driving in LA traffic.
Also Appearing:
The Prix @ Safari Sam’s ($5) – Catchy 1960s garage rock-inspired local band. Download “Disappearing
Woven Hand @ Silverlake Lounge ($12) – Night two.
Nightfur @ the Scene (Free)
Club NME: Gliss / Die Die Die @ Spaceland – Gliss are veterans of the local scene. Die Die Die are from New Zealand.

No comments: