Friday, November 10, 2006

Sunday Night Music Picks - 11/12/06



Sunday's Pick:
120 Days / Tokyo Police Club / The Lovely Feathers @ the Echo ($5 for 21+, $8 ow) – If you like to party, here's an impressive lineup for a Sunday night. Get there early if you want to see the Lovely Feathers because they’re playing the Knitting Factory later that night. Download 120 Days’ “Come Out, Come Down, Fade Out, Be Gone

Also Appearing:
Sage Francis @ Troubadour (Sold Out) – Well respected underground rapper who used to record for Anticon, but is now on Epitaph.
The Shakes @ the Buccaneer ($5) – My favorite Pirate themed bar in Sierra Madre. But twice in one week? I couldn’t.
The Slip / The Lovely Feathers ($15) – Jim James loves the Slip. I panned them earlier this week, but what do I know?
Molecules @ Spaceland (Free)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, out of all the pirate-themed bars in Sierra Madre, The Buccaneer is definitely my favorite.

But not twice in one week.