Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Night Music Listings 11/19/07


I did my duty last week and went out three times. I enjoyed the end of the Jealous Girlfriends on Monday at the Silverlake Lounge. I enjoyed Correatown and the Broken West on Wednesday at Bordello. I enjoyed Amateurs on Friday at Spaceland (but totally missed I Make This Sound who I'd also hoped to see).
Monday 11/19/07:
Free stuff-

The Softlightes / Sunday Drivers / Arizona / Unbusted @ Spaceland (Free) – The Softlightes are the resident band. It’s catchy, electro-pop. If you're looking for a good crowd tonight, I'm guessing this is your best bet.

Restaurant @ the Echo (Free)

Airborne Toxic Event / Cavil at Rest @ Detroit Bar in Costa Mesa (Free)

Casxio / Meho Plaza / B.R.A.M. @ Silverlake Lounge (Free)

Pop Noir / Ari Shine @ Viper Room ($10 or free with RSVP to Viper Room) - Sam Sparro had to cancel.
Pay for this stuff-

Daughtry @ Orpheum Theatre ($32.50) – Who is Daughtry? [Update - I guess he was a contestant on American Idol]

Sarah Silverman @ Largo (Reservations Booked)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasnt Dautry that dude from American Idol?